The Journey of Hope
Our world is in an unprecedented season of suffering right now with the global COVID-19 pandemic. More than ever, people are looking for hope. But lasting hope doesn’t come from a miracle cure, a vaccine, stimulus checks, or an economic windfall. Long-term hope, hope that lasts, comes from God. This Journey of Hope collection will point people to God, the author and finisher of our faith.
I’m offering this special Journey of Hope package that I pray will help many find their hope in Christ. This package includes:
- A copy of my book, Desperate For Hope, personally signed and shipped anywhere in the United States.
- A 30-minute video of the powerful message “The Scars of Hope” that I gave at the Speak Up Conference last year. I have shared this message of hope at churches, conferences, and women’s retreats and seen God work in profound ways to heal people from years of bondage to pain from their past.
- A PDF of the “Scars of Hope” slide presentation and notes for you to follow during the video.
- An invitation to a “Journey of Hope” Facebook Page where you can interact with me personally and ask your questions.
- A 30-minute video counseling session with me: for you, a member of your family, a co-worker, or a friend.
- 28 Days of “The Journey of Hope” video series beginning on Monday, May 4th. (This will be made available to the general public as well)
This Journey of Hope package is valued at over $110, but I am making it available for the suggested price of just $40. (However, as with everything I offer, you can set your own price. I do not believe discipleship should be limited to only those who can “afford” it. There is a minimum of $10 to cover the cost of the book and shipping.)
You can purchase your Journey of Hope package using the blue button below.
“Bruce W. Martin delivered a powerful message on the “Scars of Suffering” at the 2019 Speak Up Conference. His transparency, biblical wisdom, generous heart, and Holy Spirit empowered ministry impacted all of us in a profound way. Bruce is a gifted communicator who weaves humor, truth, and hope into every message. His ministry on and off the platform reveals servant-hearted leadership and makes a lasting difference. I highly recommend his ministry!”
Carol Kent, Exec. Dir. of the Speak Up Conference, Author of “When I Lay My Isaac Down”
Suffering is universal. Every one of us has suffered to some degree. Whether from abuse, abandonment, disease, the loss of a child or spouse, bankruptcy, infertility, divorce, job loss, injustice, betrayal…you get the picture. The list goes on and on. And many of us have found ourselves “stuck” in the aftermath – emotionally, mentally, and spiritually scarred.
The scars of suffering.
Just as physical trauma leaves scars on our body, emotional distress leaves scars on our soul. An emotional mark. It feels like the trauma of our past defines us. But it doesn’t have to. The pain from our past doesn’t have to ruin the present or sabotage the future. In fact, our scars can become the very thing God uses to achieve His greatest purposes in and through our lives.
They become the scars of hope.
You will benefit by:
- Knowing you’re not defined by the worst thing that’s happened to you…or the worst thing you’ve done.
- Realizing your scars don’t limit you or undermine your ministry. They qualify you for ministry.
- Understanding your pain from the past can help you discern your purpose for the future.
- Seeing that the scars you carry can actually lead others to faith in God.
- Experiencing freedom from the painful memories of the past that have kept you “stuck.”
“The message you gave was the single most thorough and insightful presentation regarding why genuine Christians can still experience trials and tribulations that I have heard since I became a Christian about 27 years ago. It was tremendously liberating and encouraging.”
A.C. Huntsville, AL