Speaker, Bible Teacher, Author, Advocate
Bruce speaks and writes extensively on hope, mission, the Gospel in culture, marriage, and investing our lives in what matters most.
He’s been a pastor, Bible teacher, speaker and counselor for over 23 years and is the founder of The Momentum Group. One of his greatest joys is helping folks figure out what they do best and invest their life in what matters most!
He’s the author of “Desperate For Hope” and the co-founder of The CornerStone Initiative, a community development ministry serving the least of these in Huntsville, Alabama. He’s been married to Marlina for 34 years and has one son. An avid outdoorsman, he’s backpacked over 3,000 miles in the Appalachians and the High Sierras.
“I still hear people in our church refer back to, apply and share with others what they learned during the Desperate For Hope Revival. God has definitely gifted Bruce as a communicator and this important message of hope has helped many of us become stronger in our faith during uncertain and difficult times. If you want to strengthen believers and provide a relevant message for unbelievers, I highly recommend you make plans to host a Desperate For Hope Revival.”
Bobby Gordon, Pastor, GracePointe Church
Keynote Conference Topics
- Invest Your Life: Understanding giftedness, motivation, and discovering your life’s calling. Then learning how to best invest your time, talent, and treasure to fulfill it!
- Unlearning Poverty: How to practice healthy community development by moving beyond relief efforts to meaningful relationships with the poor.
- Desperate For Hope: Coping with suffering and loss, and finding meaning in the midst of pain.
- Lord of the Rings: Designed for marriage enrichment, specifically communication, emotional and physical intimacy, and conflict resolution.
You can found out more about specific conferences and seminars I offer here: http://brucewmartin.com/conference-seminars/
Other Topics I Speak On:
- The Perfect Storm: Why God is more intent on perfecting you through trouble than protecting you from trouble.
- The Church and Social Justice: Understanding the Church’s call to serve “the least of these.”
- The Gospel and Race Relations: Exploring racial inequity and what you can do to bring change.
- The Born Identity: Developing a healthy sense of identity, personhood, and significance so we can become all that God created us to be.
- Fearless: Overcoming fear, worry and anxiety, and learning to live courageously.
- Exposing The Matrix: Re-Imagining the Gospel in 21st century American culture and living it out in meaningful ways.
Previous Speaking Engagements:
- GO Conference – Cove Church, Hampton Cove, AL (2016)
- The Problem of Mass Incarceration – Monte Sano UMC (2016)
- Speak Up! – Authentic Manhood: Huntsville, AL (2016)
- CCDA National Conference – Workshop Leader (2015, 2012)
- The Perfect Storm – New Beginnings Christian Church, Huntsville, AL (2015)
- Cornerstone Conference for Community Compassion (C4) (2015, 2014, 2013)
- The Church and Race Relations – UAH Department of Diversity, Huntsville, AL (2015)
- All Lives Matter – Forum for Huntsville Housing Authority, Huntsville, AL (2015)
- Desperate For Hope Conference at GracePointe Church, New Market AL, (2014)
- Deer Run Retreat Center – Couples Romance Weekends, Franklin, TN (2013, 2012, 2010)
- Young Business Leaders (YBL) – Huntsville, AL (2017)
May 4-6, 2018
Born 2 Be Wild Adventure
Appalachian Trail Adventure
Hot Springs, NC
Register at: http://brucewmartin.com/cinco-de-mayo/
June 28-30, 2018
Speak Up Conference
Prince Conference Center
1800 E Beltline Ave. SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49546
Register at: http://speakupconference.com
October 12-13, 2018
Rivertree Men’s Retreat
Outback Promised Land
Paint Rock Valley, AL
October 26-28, 2018
Marriage Momentum Weekend
Hampton Inn and Suites
Huntsville, AL 35763
Register at: http://brucewmartin.com/marriage